Do I need to pay a deposit?
- No deposit required.
- Payment is made on the day by cash, eftpos or credit card.
What is in a snack box?
A Snack Box includes a party pie, sausage roll and potato crisps.
What are the refreshment options?
Refreshment options include pop top apple juice, water or regular slush puppies. If you prefer your children to not have the option of a slush puppie this can be removed. Glow and Putt Putt Parties also include the option of soft drink cans.
Can I bring my own food?
You are welcome to bring your own food for your guests. We also have free barbeque facilities (bookings required). Our party packages are flexible so if you prefer to provide your own food instead of our Snack Boxes this can be arranged. No outside commercial food allowed.
Can I bring my own birthday cake?
Yes, you are welcome to bring your own birthday cake. We can store your cake in our fridge or freezer until required. A knife, lighter and serviettes will be provided. Please bring your own candles, plates and cutlery.
My child or guest has special dietary needs. What can you provide?
We can provide a gluten free snack box at an additional charge of $2.50. Alternatively, we are happy for you or your guest's parent to provide suitable food. On arrival please identify your child or guest to your party host and inform them of their food requirements.
What happens in wet weather?
Here is our wet weather plan:
- All 18 holes on the Fun Run Course is under water proof covers
- We have an indoor party room and the Jungle Retreat is under a huge pergola
- In the case of extreme weather your party can be cancelled or postponed
Do I need to give an exact number of guests?
- When booking your party we only require an estimate of your number of guests.
- We will reconfirm your party guest numbers 2 days prior to your party.
- On the day you will only be required to pay for the number of guests who attend, with a minimum charge for 8 guests.