Do I need to pay a deposit?
- No deposit required.
- Payment is made on the day by cash, eftpos or credit card.
What is included in the party bags?
Our party bags and boxes come in a range of themes for boys and girls. Inside is a mixture of novelties, toys or accessories and some sweets. Themes include ~ Pretty in Pink, Sports Mad, Lotza-Loot Pirate, Little Miss Diva, Flutter by Stationary, Clowning Around, Wild Wildlife.
What is in a snack box?
A Snack Box includes a party pie, sausage roll and potato crisps. A platter of fresh fruit slices is also provided.
What are the refreshment options?
Refreshment options include pop top apple or orange juice, pop top water or regular slush puppies. If you prefer your children to not have the option of a slush puppie this can be removed.
Can I bring my own food?
You are welcome to bring your own food for your guests. We also have free barbeque facilities (bookings required). Our party packages are flexible so if you prefer to provide your own food instead of our Snack Boxes this can be arranged.
Can I bring my own birthday cake?
Yes, you are welcome to bring your own birthday cake. We can store your cake in our fridge or freezer until required. A knife, lighter and serviettes will be provided. Please bring your own candles, plates and cutlery.
My child or guest has special dietary needs. What can you provide?
We can provide a gluten free snack box at an additional charge of $2.50. Alternatively, we are happy for you or your guest's parent to provide suitable food. On arrival please identify your child or guest to your party host and inform them of their food requirements.
What happens in wet weather?
Here is our wet weather plan:
- We have a party room inside our clubhouse.
- The Fun Run Course is covered.
- Tokens are provided to use in our games room.
- In the case of extreme weather your party can be cancelled or postponed.
Do I need to give an exact number of guests?
- When booking your party we only require an estimate of your number of guests.
- We will reconfirm your party guest numbers 2 days prior to your party.
- On the day you will only be required to pay for the number of guests who attend, with a minimum charge for 8 guests.